Military Discounts on Motorhome & RV Rentals
RV vacations allow you to travel comfortably at your own pace but require some planning. Important aspects of RV travel include: how to find and rent one, how to operate your chosen vehicle, how to locate the best RV parks, and how to survive camping with few, if any, available hook-ups.
Military & Veterans Discounts
- Before booking, be sure to ask about military, veteran, DOD, or government discounts.
Booking Options for Your Motorhome or RV Rentals
- Motorhome Republic offers RV rentals so you can explore vacation destinations around the world. Read FAQ’s, book online, or call 866-425-0307.
- USARVRentals.com provides several RVs to choose from for your one-way or round-trip adventures. Book online or call 877-778-9569.
- Cruise America has over one hundred locations and RVs for purchase or lease. Read FAQ’s and book online or call 800-671-8042.
- RVshare.com assists you with deciding the details of your vacation through free trip planning in addition to RV rental recommendations.
- Marine Corps Community Services lists information on military-affiliated RV parks and their available amenities along with links to park websites for further research.
Other RV Rental Companies
- Best Time RV: based out of Las Vegas, call 800-838-0219
- JUCY, RV Rentals: serves various West Coast and Intl locations, call 800-650-4180
- Road Bear: has eight locations in the USA, call 866-491-9853
- Lost Campers USA: rents smaller CamperVans, call 415-386-2693
- Escape Campervans: offers national campervan rentals, call 877-270-8267
- El Monte RV: a nationwide RV rental company founded in 1970, call 888-337-2228
- Canadream: a leader in Canadian RV renting since 1995, call 866-412-8308
- Book well in advance and have a few destinations in mind.
- Some RV parks offer more services than others, so do your research.
- Familiarize yourself with the vehicle and its equipment.
- Educate yourself on all insurance options.
- Leave time for fun and spontaneity.
- Understand terms and conditions regarding: cancellation, cleaning, smoking, and pets.
- Review age of the RV, miles included, expected MPG, and one-way rental rates.
- Read all terms and conditions carefully on the rental agreement.
- Enquire about 24/7 emergency tow service availability.
- Further research/information at The National RV Dealers Association website.