Getting To and From the Airport
You may dislike travel to and from the airport. Unreliable friends can let you down and cause unneeded anxiety that makes it difficult to enjoy yourself. Luckily, alternative modes of transportation can reliably get you to where you need to go such as Uber, shuttle buses, mozio.com, or your car.
Military & Veterans Discounts
- Wally Park offers a 15% off active military discount. You must provide a valid military ID. Discount and availability may vary by location.
- The Parking Spot gives an up to 25% Military discount; however, you must join the US Government Exec program. Read the terms, for questions call 407-851-5500.
- Park ‘N Fly provides a 15% Military discount for enlisted with a military ID. For more details and to confirm promotion availability call 404-763-3185.
- Uber gives credits to use on future rides for referring friends or family members.
- Wally Park has a WallyClub Membership Program where you earn points that give you a discount on future reservations as well as access to exclusive promotions.
- The Parking Spot offers the SpotCLUB, a frequent parker club that provides free parking programs, faster service, and discounts.
- Park n’ Fly has a Frequent Parker Program where you earn a free day of parking after every seven days of paid parking, in addition to other benefits.
Transportation Options To and From the Airport
Request a ride on-demand at hundreds of airports across the globe. Uber is an innovative network with an app that allows you to submit a trip request on your phone which goes to an Uber driver near you. Drivers use their own vehicles and the app automatically calculates the fare and transfers payment to the driver. Click here for additional Uber tips.
This search engine provides a fast, easy, and cost-effective way to compare and book airport ground transportation. Find the best deals on thousands of airport shuttle rides, including shared-ride vans, private van transfers, and limo sedans. All rides are a door-to- door service for your convenience. To book or for more information click here.
Go Airport Shuttle
GO Airport Shuttle offers airport shuttle services to more than 80 airports worldwide. Get to and from the airport with shared ride shuttle service, private van service, SUVs, airport limousines, or airport car service. Locations include New York JFK, Los Angeles LAX, New York LaGuardia, Boston Logan, Seattle SEA-TAC, Fort Lauderdale FLL, San Francisco SFO, and more. To book or for more information click here or call 844-787-1670.
Off-Site Airport Parking Options
Utilizing off-site airport parking is always an excellent option because it’s convenient, you have control over your mode of transportation and schedule, and you can travel in the comfort of your own vehicle. However, the cost can escalate based on options and the duration of your trip.
Additional Off-site Parking Tips
- Consider covered, outdoor, self-park, or valet options.
- Always check the distance between the parking facility and the airport.
- Don’t leave any valuables of any kind inside your vehicle.
- Compare terminal, airport hotel, and car rental company parking rates and lengths.
- Be sure to look at all terms and conditions as well as pre-booking reservation fees.
Wally Park airport parking includes Atlanta ATL, Denver DIA, Houston HOU, Los Angeles LAX, Newark EWR, Philadelphia PHL, San Diego SAN and Seattle SEA-TAC airports, with more locations opening soon. Offerings include secured, covered/uncovered valet & self-parking, express check-in/check-out service, a WallyClub Membership Program, free wireless Internet access, and luggage assistance. Services vary by location.
The Parking Spot
With 38 locations at over 21 airports, theParkingSpot.com offers covered, open-air, and valet parking options, and luggage assistance. Some locations have car care services like car washes and oil changes. You can use mobile app options to book. To book or for more information click here.
Park ‘N Fly
Park ‘N Fly offers offsite-airport parking, operating 16 facilities in 14 markets nationwide. Also, it has a network of off-airport parking services in over 50 US markets. The company offers an array of services, including car washing, pet boarding, car maintenance, car charging stations, and valet parking. To book or for more information click here.
Various search engines provide a fast, easy, and cost-effective way to compare and book airport parking options. Use the airport code when searching for options. Booking can be completed online or with mobile apps and sometimes at special rates. Be sure to check booking fees and terms.
Airportparkingreservations.com Book Online or Call 800-727-5464
AirportParking.com Book online or Call 866-488-6504
Parkwhiz.com Book online or Call 888-472-7594
SpotHero.com Book online or Call 312-566-SPOT
- Compare your transportation options and choose one that’s easy and reliable.
- Always check your flight status before leaving.
- Public transport can be unpredictable and is not the best choice if you have luggage.
- Charge and turn on your phone, so you receive updates en route to the airport.
- If getting picked up, enquire with the service when you should leave to arrive on time.
- It is typically recommended that you arrive two hours before a domestic and three hours before an international flight.