Get Military Discounts on Motorcycle Rentals
Renting a motorcycle gives you the freedom to explore the highways and byways of beautiful America with a first-rate view. Travel alone or with a group and experience the thrill of a lifetime. Experiment with new bikes as you travel to find the perfect motorcycle for your needs.
Military & Veterans Discounts
- Eagle Rider offers active military and veterans 5% off their next rental for all models at participating locations. Get details online or call 888-900-9901.
- Street Eagle gives active duty military members 10% off their next rental for all models at participating locations. Call 800-717-7970 or 480-391-9959.
Renting Options for Motorcycles
- EagleRider has more than 100 locations and rents high-quality touring motorcycles like the Indian Chief Vintage, Street Glide, Road King, Fat Boy, and Heritage Softail. Most stores offer free hotel and airport pick-up as well as locked luggage storage. Please review all terms, franchise (affiliate operator) terms, and read the FAQ’s.
- Street Eagle has locations in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ; Little Rock, AR; Orlando/Sanford, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV; and Chicago, IL. Its affiliates offer Harley-Davidson, Indian, BMW, Victory, Honda, Gold Wing, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Slingshot, and Honda Gold Wing Trike brands in addition to custom cruiser motorcycles. Review all terms, including franchise (affiliate operator) terms.
- Harley Davidson provides Riding Academy training to U.S. military members free of cost.
- MilitaryBikers.org brings together an online community of U.S. military motorcycle riders. The mission is to enhance communication, bring together motorcycle riders of the U.S. Military in friendship, and to educate members about motorcycle safety. Keep an eye out for upcoming events, including the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Annual National Bikers Roundup, Annual Four Corners MC Rally, and the Las Vegas Bikefest.
- You must be a licensed motorcyclist and abide by state laws.
- Additional riders may be permitted but restricted by age and correct licensing.
- Plan your journey, one-way or round-trip, with a pillion or solo, be prepared.
- Check the weather forecast. Keep in mind same-day variability and dress accordingly.
- Purchase or inquire about rentals for jackets, rain gear, helmets, eyewear, and gloves.
- Compare levels and variations of insurance options (consult with your agent).
- Deposits or full payment may be required before you pick up your motorcycle.
- Inquire about vehicle drop off or pick up services.
- Restrictions on travel to out of country locations may apply.
- Keep in mind that in some areas available parking may exclude motorcycles.
- Check UHaul for motorcycle trailer rentals.